Saturday, August 15, 2009

State of the Nature of This Blog Address

Hello and welcome to my 'blog, oh ye tired and weary 'net travelers. I don't know how you found yourself here or what you looking for, but it is my sincerest hope that you gain something from my words that you did not have prior to visiting this page.

Ok, that was a load of crap. I'm writing this because i love writing and people keep telling me to start a 'blog. If i actually keep up with this project, you'll most likely see everything from abstract musings to my own peculiar brand of poetry. If you like what you see, awesome! i hope you'll leave a comment so that i know i put a smile on your face (or whatever). If there's nothing for you here, don't worry, i really won't give a rip; i'm gonna keep writing.

So let's have some fun, readers. I don't know what to make of this, but here's to finding out. Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment